1. Keep the cook happy with a cheese tray to can be used everyday or make an appearance for impromptu kitchen parties. This bamboo cheese board comes with a cheese knife.
Bamboo Cheese Board $19.99; www.shoppersdrugmart.ca.
2. Store the cookies and other sweet treats in holiday tins adorned with Santa Claus. A simple way to add a touch of December décor to the busiest room in the house or the perfect way to present a hostess gift.
Snodriva collection Santa Claus tins $4.99 (set of three); www.ikea.com/ca.
3. Avoid stressing about keeping up appearances and constant cleaning – get your own robot accessory. The Samsung NaviBot vacuum can handle dust and pet hair, and uses its own mapping system to memorize the home layout for the most efficient cleaning.
Samsung NaviBot $499.99; www.futureshop.ca.
4. Who doesn’t want to find a home for sweet treats that looks like it could also be the star of its own holiday animated special? This President’s Choice ceramic cookie jar will bring a smile to anyone’s face – and it won’t just be about the contents.
President’s Choice Penguin Cookie Jar $14; www.loblaws.ca.
5. Make a commitment to a healthier lifestyle with the Silver Arts Citrus Juicer. A unique combination of stainless steel, chrome and wood, this 1.2L juicer can handle any size of citrus, and rotates clockwise and counter-clockwise to extract the maximum amount of liquid.
Krups Silver Arts Citrus Juicer $119.99; www.krups.com.
6. Even a late night snack will seem festive with these President’s Choice Reindeer plates. The ceramic side plate is the perfect size for a sandwich, appetizers or a piece of fruit cake.
President’s Choice Reindeer Plate $4; www.loblaws.ca.