Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Thursday, December 20th, 2007
When purchasing a gift at the Holidays, or really at anytime, you want to know it is good quality, and that the recipient will like it. Origins has a fantastic selection of products that anyone would be thrilled to receive. Each item is made with the highest quality plants, earth and sea substances and 100% natural essential oils.
Something that we don’t necessarily look for, but is a definite benefit, is that Origins is focused on helping make a healthier planet. Their cartons are made from 50% Forest Stewardship Council certified paperboard and 50% post-consumer recycled fiber, all of their printed materials is printed on recycled paper using soy-based inks and Origins is partnering with Community Energy Inc. to purchase wind generated power to offset electricity used in its North American stand-alone retail stores. Wow!
• Ginger Souffle Whipped body cream
• Ginger Essence Intensified fragrance rollerball
• Incredible Spreadable Scrub Ginger body smoother
• Ginger Float Cream bubble bath
• Ginger Bar Savory bath soap
• Incredible Spreadable Scrub Sea Salt body smoother
• Salt Suds Foaming body wash
• Smoothing Souffle Whipped body cream
• Fire Fighter Plus Beard taming after shave soother
• Blade Runner Energizing shave cream
• Skin Diver Active Charcoal body wash
• Skin Diver Active Charcoal body scrub
I will definitely be ordering this for the pugs.
Wednesday, June 6th, 2007
Have you ever tried Origins‘ Let It Show? I had never heard of it but in the last month several people have told me that they use it and LOVE it.
This skin enhancer includes natural ingredients such as mimosa, walnut extract, oak extract and birch extract – wow! Origins’ promise that it will firm, tone, sleek and smooth your skin. There is also jojoba to hydrate and DHA (derived from glycerol) to give you a hint of golden colour and a sexy glow.
Friends that use this product say that it smells great and is easy to apply. You won’t get carrot hands or burnt umber legs! Give it a try!