Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Friday, March 6th, 2009
As someone who has always been interested in beauty products, Heather Reier really felt the beauty world was missing a line of crèmes and scrubs infused with nourishing ingredients accompanied by stylish packaging and a sassy, fun concept. So much so that in 2003 she whipped it all together – in her kitchen – and Cake Beauty was born.
This female entrepreneur made sure that each and every product was infused with fine ingredients for an unforgettably high quality experience. Barbie by Cake comes out this month, in honour of Barbie’s 50th birthday. It’s part of a global campaign where Barbie is teaming up with beauty brands to create a collection to be sold at Sephora. (more…)
Wednesday, November 26th, 2008
There is no question that co-workers are a big part of our lives. Heck, we see more of them than we see of our best friends and our family. Don’t over look them this holiday season! A little something from our gift guide will keep the peace around the water cooler. (more…)
Friday, September 7th, 2007
1. Bottled Water – the body needs to be hydrated, especially in this heat. Winners on Bloor is handing out the cutest mini bottles with RUNWAY printed on them.
2. Sunscreen - standing in one spot for a long period of time is asking for the rays to damage your delicate skin. Slather up before leaving the house and then reapply frequently. KINeSYS Sunscreen Spray – SPF 30 is perfect as it is light, sprays on and is non greasy.
I have been told that Satin Sugar All Purpose Treatment Balm will be included in the exclusive Redemption dinner gift bags given to top movie execs, crew and the cast including Reese, Jake and even the beloved Meryl. They are so lucky!
Ok if you see a famous person I want you to email me straight away!
Wednesday, July 4th, 2007
Oh I wish that I had known about this little package-o-goodies last week! I flew from Toronto to Vancouver on Sunday – but my luggage arrived on…Monday. Great!
The Plane Friendly Travel Kit contains these delectable, almost edible items:
- Milk Made Velveteen Hand Creme
- Desserted Island Supremely Rich Bath and Shower Froth
- Desserted Island Supreme Body Mousse
- It’s A Slice Supremely Rich Bath and Shower Froth
- It’s A Slice Island Supreme Body Mousse
Plane Friendly Travel Kit available now Price: $25 CDN/$25 USD