Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Monday, January 28, 2013
Have you seen Zero Dark Thirty? What a fantastic movie! And Jessica Chastain is fantastic–though, sadly, she did not take home the award for Outstanding Performance by a Female in a Leading Role.
Chastain looked stunning at this year’s awards in a Alexander McQueen dress and Harry Winston bling. Her makeup was done by Kristofer Buckle and her hair was styled by Renato Campora, and of course I found out what makeup was used and how to to copy her hair, and here are the deets!
Kristofer Buckle went “modern Hollywood” with the actress’ makeup–bright lips and defined features. Here are the products that were used:
YSL Le Teint Touche Éclat in B40
Lancôme Blush in Peche Joue-Joue
Giorgio Armani Eye Brow Defining Pencil
Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Filigree and Snap
Lancôme Liner Design Gel EyeLiner in Black Fishnets
Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in Rouge in Danger
Renato Campora and Chastain went for a classic and glamorous look with a soft, natural feel. Here’s how you can recreate the look:
1. First start by prepping wet hair with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Boost & Lift Foaming Air Mousse for lightweight volume.
2. Then spritz Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Heat Protect & Shine Spray to protect hair while blow-drying it.
3. Blow dry hair with a round brush until it’s dry. Then, part the hair on the side to give hair extra volume.
4. Using a 1 ½ inch curling iron, curl the ends for 10 seconds and remove for a soft wave. Once the hair cools, brush the curls out with a thin comb to soften the look.
5. To finish, spray a brush with Vidal Sassoon Pro Series Extra Firm Hold Hairspray and smooth back the hairs around the face. Finally, mist with hairspray to hold hair in place while leaving it with lots of natural movement.
What did you think of Jessica Chastain’s look at the SAG Awards?