We love us a pretty half-bow bun. And it really is the perfect hairstyle for inclement weather — just like that of the West Coast — when you want to keep your hair looking sleek all night long.
Wella Professionals Stylist Mara Roszak offers us the step-by-step to create this holiday look at home.
1. Start by applying a couple pumps of Wella Professionals Flowing Form to damp hair and brush through.
2. Part hair using a rat tail comb, and blow out hair with a boar bristle round brush. To tame any fly aways, apply a dime sized amount of Wella Professionals Smooth Brilliance by rubbing into the palms of your hands and through hair, starting at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
3. Pull hair tight to the nape of your neck and secured it with a Bungee elastic band.
4. Holding your pony, loop your hair under the elastic to create a small bun and secured with bobby pins.
5. Take the rest of your hair and wrapped it around the elastic.
6. To finish the look, lightly spray Wella Professionals Shimmer Delight to add extra shine and then mist all over with Wella Stay Essential Finishing Spray.