Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
The holidays are coming, and for most of that means eating TONS of naughty, but super-delcious foods, right? Well, if you can, try and think about incorporating some healthy choices this season.
And to help motivate you and help you kick-start this journey towards a more healthy and balanced lifestyle, Healthy Choice Canada is offering one of our lovely readers a Healthy Choice Pledge Prize Package worth $200:
- Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamers coupons to get that freezer stocked with some healthy choices
- A Healthy Choice t-shirt and water bottle
- A pedometer and athletic headband
- A journal to keep track of your goals
- A Vitamin E Skin Care Kit
- A $40 Cineplex gift card to schedule a movie date with a family member or friend
- A $25 iTunes gift card to download your favourite tunes and get dancing
- A $20 Chapters gift card so you can spend some time relaxing with a good read
The giveaway runs from Wednesday, November 28th until Sunday, December 9th at 11:59pm EST. The giveaway is open to Canadian residents only.
Join Healthy Choice Canada and take The Healthy Choice Pledge. It’s as easy as going online to Facebook.com/HealthyChoiceCanada and signing up through the online application. The app suggests a simple, healthy choice every day that participants can complete to stay committed to their Pledge. Some examples of small, sustainable healthy choices include:
• Scheduling a regular date night with your partner or a good friend.
• Making an appointment in your calendar to leave work on time one night a week and spend that extra quality time with your family or old friends.
• Swap out one pop or juice a day with water.
To inspire fans to participate and prove that one healthy choice leads to another, Healthy Choice Canada is giving away $75,000 to three national charities. Each pledge can be dedicated to one of the following charities: Breakfast Clubs of Canada, Kids Help Phone and The Heart and Stroke Foundation.