Don’t these nails look Ah-MAY-ZING? And guess what? This look wasn’t created with polish, but with nail wraps.
We love NAIL ROCK designer nail wraps for several reasons: they’re British :); they’re cheap – only $10 for a package of 16 wraps; they come in 20 funky patterns; they last up to 7 days without chipping or staining nails; and take about 15 minutes to apply.
We tried it out and it did take a little practice to perfect the application. Here are the steps that we found worked the best:
1. Push back cuticles and file nail edges to desired shape.
2. Clean your nails with nail prep wipe (included) and then gently buff nails.
3. Select the best fitting size for each nail. These can be trimmed to fit if needed.
4. Press the Nail Rock sticker firmly onto your nail, then blast it with a high heat, low speed setting of your hair-dryer for a minute to warm up the adhesive.
5. Once the wrap is heated, work from the cuticle edge applying pressure and smoothing the wrap from the middle to the outside edges of the nail. If you have any creases, lift wrap slightly and stretch back over the nail. Apply pressure and smooth again.
6. Stretch firmly over the free edge of your nail and use your nail or a wooden hoof stick to tuck under the free edge.
7. File the edge of the sticker in a 45 degree angle to get rid of any excess sticker.
Voilà! You now have gorgeous nails.
Nail Rock designer nail wraps are available exclusively at www.ebeauty.ca.