We simply adore Freida Pinto. She’s natually gorgeous (no work done here, gals), seems super-sweet, and is a pretty fab actress. We cannot wait to see her lastest movie, Trishna, that recently premiered at this year’s Toronto International Film Festival.
And as one of the faces of L’Oréal Paris, we knew her makeup would be stunning. To find how Ms. Pinto’s classic red carpet look could be created we (once again) sought the advice of the L’Oréal Paris Hair and Beauty Experts. Eddie Malter, L’Oréal Paris Official Makeup Artist, shares his red carpet makeup tips for this look:
– Apply Magic Smooth Souffle makeup to face and dab on Touche Magique to high points of face including brow, cheek bones, bridge of nose, chin and forehead.
– Cover entire eyelid with La Couleur Infallible eye shadow in Flashback Silver.
– Sweep La Couleur Infallible eye shadow in Purple Obsession into the crease and smudge along the bottom eye lid.
– Finish with Voluminous Million Lashes mascara on top and bottom eye lashes.
– Create a soft pout with Le Rouge Infallible lipcolour in Beyond Blushing.
– Add a touch of Colour Riche Le Gloss in Transparent to the centre of lips with your finger.
Here’s how to copy Freida’s red carpet hairdo with a little help from Eric Del Monaco, L’Oréal Paris Official Hair Artist and Colourist:
– Curl dry hair with a large-barrelled curling iron. Once finished curling hair, spray it with Elnett Unfragranced hairspray ($14.99) and use fingers to lightly loosen curls adding texture to hair.
– Pull hair away from face and fasten at the back of the head in a low ponytail.
– Starting at the base of the ponytail twist hair upwards along the back of the head and fasten with hair pins.
– Give hair a final spray of Elnett to hold style in place for a classic up-do with a modern twist.
How do you think Freida looked at the Trishna TIFF premiere? Will you try to recreate this look?
Image: Aaron Harris