We’re not sure if we want to see the new blockbuster flick, Cowboys & Aliens; it’s just a little too “shoot-em-up” for us. But it does have a pretty great cast: Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Sam Rockwell, Olivia Wilde, etc, etc. What do you think? Hit or miss?
The UK premiere was last week and all the stars were shining on London’s red carpet. And can we say that Olivia Wilde looked AH-MAY-ZING? She really did. We loved her bright red lip and her cascading locks.
David Babaii for Couture Colour coiffed her mane into this easy, fresh, and flirtatious ‘do, and we can share with you how he did it:
1. Babaii began this red carpet look by applying Couture Colour Pequi Oil Treatment to Olivia’s wet hair. The formula absorbs instantly and gives the hair a natural luster and shine. For this look, the Pequi Oil Treatment blocked out humidity for frizz free hair that lasted all night long.
2. Next, Babaii blow-dried hair straight while simultaneously sweeping it back.
3. Once hair was dry, he back combed the hair at the crown of Olivia’s head to give the elevated bump.
4. Babaii secured the hair back with two hair elastics, giving the look a playful, flirtatious feel.
5. To finish off the look he used Revlon’s Perfect Heat Ceramic Nano Curling Iron at the ends of the hair to give it a soft curl and applied an additional bit of the Pequi Oil Treatment for added shine.
What do you think of Olivia’s hair at this movie premiere? Was it too casual or did she rock the red carpet?