We really love a clean, natural look for summer. Who wants to wear a lot of makeup when it’s super-hot, right?
COVERGIRL Makeup Pro Greg Wencel shares that a monochromatic face is the “new” natural look seen on the runways - more elegant, luxurious and refined with boyish brows and full, dramatic lashes.
To translate this contemporary version of natural-looking beauty, each feature of the face must be subtly defined and skin should appear flawless. Here is how you can recreate this look:
• Simply Ageless Serum Primer
• NatureLuxe Silk Foundation
• Cheekers Bronzer in Golden Tan – add bronzer to areas of the face that would naturally tan (forehead, temples, planes of the cheeks, bridge of the nose and chin)
• Brow & Eye Makers Pencil
• Professional Natural Lash Mascara in Clear – to set the brows
• Intense ShadowBlast in Brown Bling and Beige Blaze – apply to the eyelids and work high into the crease using fingers to blend
• NatureLuxe Mousse Mascara in Very Black - two coats to the top lashes only
• NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Marble
What do you think of this look? Do you prefer subtle makeup or bold colours?