Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Out for dinner with the gals but don’t have much time to create the perfect ‘do? What could be easier than and yet still as stylish as a ponytail?
Here is our step-by-step guide to creating a polished ponytail:
1. Get started by washing and conditioning hair with Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality. This system, containing Cassia, helps strengthen against damage. Hair is left looking silky smooth and beautiful.
2. Next, apply a quarter-sized amount of Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Crème to towel-dried hair. The smoothing formula helps fight humidity and calms frizz to help achieve smooth styles.
3. Blow-dry hair until dry. We recommend using a round brush, which can help create volume at the roots and make those strands smooth.
4. Tip head back and using a flat brush, smooth hair into a ponytail, then secure with a rubber band, leaving a couple of strands free.
5. Wrap loose strands around the rubber band to cover it, then secure with a bobby pin.
6. Complete the look with a light veil of Pantene Pro-V Classic Care Solutions Classic Care Touchable Hairspray. This hairspray has a flexible hold to help keep your style in place and control fly-aways.
Girl talk over dinner – what could be better?
Visit the Doll & Dash website at www.dollanddash.ca where you’ll find expert advice and step-by-step tips to help you get ready for all your nights on the town with the gals.