Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Friday, May 6, 2011
Have you picked up a gift for mom yet? If you haven’t (naughty, naughty), here are five suggestions that will delight her and prove that you really are her little angel.
1. The Olympus TOUGH TG-310 camera is perfect for mom. This durable camera is shockproof, waterproof and freezeproof, and is tough enough to handle even the wildest children. $199.99, available at Best Buy.
2. Treat mom to a little well-deserved relaxation and introduce her to the world of yoga with the PurAthletics Yoga Intro Kit. Includes a non-slip mat with carry strap and a DVD that is ideal for yoga users of all levels. $39.99, available at Canadian Tire for $39.99
3. What mom doesn’t love to show off photos of her family? Personalize a fun Fresh Home Elements frame by popping in a favourite photomemory of the two of you–she’ll love that. $9.99-$14.99, available at Black’s.
4. Treat your mother to this charming Amélie set of six porcelain tea cups and matching saucers. Is it time for tea? $34.50, available at Indigo.
5. If mom is an avid reader she’ll appreciate recieving a Kobo. This wireless ereader is loaded with more than 100 eBooks and can store up to 1,000 more. $129, available at Indigo.