A Pirate’s Life For Me: Isla Sirena by DuWop

pirates-of-the-caribbean-4

By Lesley Ellen Mirza

Ahoy Me Hearties! We Buccaneers came across some beauty treasure that you land-lubbers will want to get your hands on…

Enough of the pirate-speak? Ok, here’s the scoop:

Launching in conjunction with the fourth installment of Disney’s blockbuster film franchise, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Isla Sirena by DuWop is a pirate-themed collection that is sure to make you say, “Shiver Me Timbers!”

Sorry, there we go again.

map-palette-open

The collection includes the Rotating Map Palette ($55) – complete with three lip tints, nine eye shadows and three gel eyeliners, and the mermaid-inspired lip and eye duos, Antique Golden Shells ($32). We’re coveting them all.

lip-dual-relic

Navigate toward the Fountain of Youth and create your own treasured looks.

The Isla Sirena by DuWop hits Shoppers Drug Mart locations in July.

7 Responses to "A Pirate’s Life For Me: Isla Sirena by DuWop"

1. Shari  Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 7:16 pm

I’m wondering if you can help me? I have been lusting over the Isla Serena collection since the news of it first hit the net. Since Sephora no longer carries DuWop, I’m at a loss as to where to purchase it. Duwop.com won’t ship out the US. My local Shoppers Drug Mart doesn’t carry DuWop. I have contacted both DuWop and SDM enquiring about which SDMs carry DuWop. SDM told me each store is individually owned so they don’t have a “list” of which store carries which brands and DuWop never responds to my emails. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I have got to get my hands on this collection when it’s released, but I’m afraid I will have to resort to eBay at twice the price! Thanks!

2. The Editor  Monday, May 2, 2011 at 1:24 pm

Thank you Shari for this comment. Question: what city do you live in.

I’ll see if I can help you.

3. Sarah  Monday, May 2, 2011 at 1:39 pm

Hi Shari,

I work in public relations for Shoppers Drug Mart and I would love to help you find a Shoppers Drug Mart location close to you that carries DuWop. If you email me at shankins@shoppersdrugmart.ca with your address, including postal code, I will be able to hopefully find some stores that carry it close to your house.

Thank you.

4. Brooke  Thursday, May 12, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Hello
    I cannot find this collection anywhere! I’m in Minneapolis MN. Please Help!!

5. Diana  Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 11:47 am

Hi Brooke,

The Isla Sirena Collection will be available on DuWop.com at the end of this month.

Thanks!

6. Erin  Tuesday, May 24, 2011 at 9:30 am

If the makeup is not out with the movie, then I’m sure the line is not that great. The makeup should have been available on Friday! Hello marketing!!!
    The OPI pirate line is amazing!!!! :)

7. stephanie  Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 3:21 pm

i work at beauty brands and we carry it..i just bought it for myself. if u dont have a beauty brands in your state you can order it from our website at beautybrands.com