Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Monday, April 4, 2011
By Lesley Ellen Mirza
We are totally loving this minimalist meets sunkissed-goddess look, created by Diane Kendal for NARS Cosmetics, for the Thakoon SS2011 runway show. It’s just so spring-like and very wearable. Do you agree?
Here is how you can recreate this look for yourself:
1. Prep skin with NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer and PRO-PRIME Pore Refining Primer
2. Apply a light dusting of NARS Laguna Bronzer to face
3. Add colour to the cheeks with NARS Zen Blush
4. Highlight the cheek bones with NARS Etrusque Single Eyeshadow
1. Apply the shimmery warm rich brown from the NARS Cordura Duo Eyeshadow palette to the lid
2. Contour the eye by applying NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow, a deep taupe brown, to the eye socket
3. Highlight the brow bone using NARS Etrusque Single Eyeshadow
4. Make the eyes pop by adding NARS Calanque Trio Eyeshadow to the inner corners of each eye
5. Complete the eyes by lining the upper and lower lashlines with NARS Hollywood Land Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
1. Finish off the look with this perfect nude-coloured lipstick: NARS Madere Pure Matte Lipstick