1. Pen those thank you notes with a unique notecard from Idea Chic. Designed by Julie Sandusky, the white cotton 5×4 cardstock is letterpress printed with a pink peony and paired with a recycled kraft paper envelope.
Idea Chic Peony Letterpress Stationery $4 (card & envelope); www.etsy.com.
2. Be inspired by to jot down a secret rendezvous with the Moleskin Extra Small Planners. These wee 2.5×4 inch notebooks for 2012 are available in pink, maroon, sky blue, blue, lime, green and black, in daily or weekly layout.
Moleskin Extra Small Planners $20; www.chapters.indigo.ca.
3. Never get lost on the way to the meeting with the Magellan Explorist Global Positioning System. This handheld gadget includes a three inch screen, 3.2 megapixel camera, worldwide base maps, compass and its waterproof.
Magellan Explorist 610 GPS $489.99; www.canadiantire.ca.
4. Never miss a word with Logipen Notes, a pen that can transcribe your thoughts on to paper and convert your handwritten notes into typed text. Compadible with PC and Mac, the pen and receiver can work with any paper and recognizes/translates 26 languages.
Logipen Notes $129.99; www.logipen.com.
5. Where’s my keys? Never use that phrase again with this key finder. The wireless remote key finder can find those pesky car keys up to 60 feet away and insure you’re never late for work again.
Remote Key Finder $14.99; www.canadiantire.ca.
6. Ladies know that first impressions are important. Make sure everyone knows you’re the boss with the Tiffany Adair tote. This leather briefcase can insure your tablet and smartphone always arrive in style.
Tiffany & Co. Adair Tote bag $1,400; www.tiffany.ca.