Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
1. Look stylish from the moment you awake with the elegant Tiger Lily Kimono Robe. Made in 100 per cent cotton, the Asian-style dressing gown features an oversized floral pattern in red and white, a simple tie-belt and plenty of style.
Pottery Barn Tiger Lily Kimono Robe $75; www.potterybarn.com.
2. Chrome and chocolate brown wood pair well in this modern bathroom accessory set from Whole Home. The tumbler, toothbrush holder and soap dish will be all the décor a contemporary bathroom requires.
Sears Whole Home Legacy set $39.99; www.sears.ca.
3. Sparkle up the simplest of items with the liquid hand soap that is dressed for the season. With the sweet scent of cranberry, peppermint or fresh snow, this decorative hand soap will add a touch of glamour to the powder room.
Balea Holiday Hand Soap $5.99; www.shoppersdrugmart.ca.
4. Don’t remember to floss despite the constant reminders from the dentist? Forget the string, go for the tech with the Sonicare AirFloss. This simple to use floss gadget uses water (or mouthwash) and air to clean in between teeth in less than a minute.
Philips Sonicare AirFloss $199; www.amazon.ca.
5. No matter what the temperature, a little hot decadence is always welcome after bathing. Treat your squeaky clean bits to a warmed bath towel courtesy of Myson. Not only will this eight-bar stainless steel rack add heat, it reduces moisture and mildew.
Myson Wall Towel Warmer $199.99; www.bedbathandbeyond.ca.
6. Add a calming scent while getting ready in the morning or when relaxing in the bath tub with the Aveda’s holiday collection candle. Infused with organic extracts of cassia, ginger, vetiver and vanilla, the 100% naturally-derived soy candle will become a daily dose of aromatherapy.
Aveda Holiday Soy Wax Candle $29; www.aveda.com.