Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Friday, December 17, 2010
Don’t you find when you’re out holiday shopping that you tend to pick up a couple of things for yourself? We do! Here are goodies that you might want to treat yourself to this Christmas.
1. Everyone is nail-crazy at the mo. Get the perfect holiday nails with a bottle of Yves Saint Laurent La Laque in Gold ($24/US$20). Available at Holt Renfrew and in selected The Bay and Murale stores in Canada, and Barneys New York in the U.S.
2. Make those peepers pop with the NARS limited edition Okinawa Trio Eyeshadow ($55/US$45). Stunning! Available at NARS beauty counters across North America.
3. Baby, it’s cold outside! Keep your hands warm this winter with this stylish pair of gloves with rosette appliqué ($24). Available at Reitmans in Canada.
4. We love dress shopping and felt this one called our name – Jessica Velvet Sheath Dress ($69.99). Available at Sears in Canada.
5. When no one is looking, why not pop the Tinsel Tips from Nicole by OPI set ($10) into your stocking this Christmas Eve? And each polish has a darling name: Spark My Mistletoe, Stuck in the Chimney, Kiss Me at Midnight. Available at Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada and Target in the U.S.
6. How could you not feel flirty wearing a pair of La Senza‘s Above Flirty Lowrise Cheeky Hipster panties ($12.50)? Sassy-molassy. Sizes: XS – XL; Colours: Skin Flirty Feline (pictured), Black Scarlet Print, and Plum. Available at La Senza locations.
7. The Clinique Connect the Gloss set with its mix-and-match gloss duos will provide a gorgeous pout this holiday season ($36/US$25). Exclusively at Sephora in Canada, and available in the U.S. at Dillard’s and Nordstrom.
8. Wishing for younger looking skin in the New Year? Treat yourself to the StriVectin Gift of Proof kit ($114/US$99). Includes: StriVectin-SD Concentrate 2 oz., StriVectin-SD Eye concentrate for Wrinkles .5 oz., StriVectin Overnight Facial resurfacing Serum .6 oz. and a reusable travel bag. Available at Shoppers Drug Mart and Murale in Canada, and ULTA in the U.S.