Yes, I’m getting fit for my 40th

Friday, December 3, 2010

OK, I’m gonna do it – I am going to give myself a makeover. Starting next week I’m gonna get me a sassy-molassy body for my 40th. But I’m not gonna kill myself, just make some sensible changes to my life. Check out my video to find out more.

Am I crazy to do this??!!

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT, LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT. LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT said: Yes, I’m getting fit for my 40th http://goo.gl/fb/TLLww #healthfitness #diet #fitness #heath #lesleyellenmirza [...]

Not crazy! Amazing! You get even sassier, lady, you can so do it!

Karen said on December 3, 2010 1:54 pm

You are so not crazy! I’m actually doing the same thing, since I turn 40 in Aug. Right now my goal is 40 by 40, which gives me 8 months to lose 40 pounds. I’ve got some other goals too, but that’s the biggie. Glad to know I have a sister in my endeavor!

Rach said on December 3, 2010 11:25 pm

Sassy-molassy you already are, lady!

Am inspired by your new-you project — you rock. xo

Janine said on December 5, 2010 12:15 pm

[...] have big admiration for my friend Ellen who’s taking things in hand right now and out loud at Lipstick Powder n Paint. Share and [...]

You go girl! I’m going to be doing the same thing! I’ll be turning 44-yikes! And my daughter is graduating High School this year, so I want to be able to wear something pretty for grad!

Tracy said on December 5, 2010 6:59 pm

Thanks Tracy! I just feel that NOW is the time for me to get myself healthy. No more putting it off.

Ellen Mirza said on December 5, 2010 11:51 pm

Thank you Janine for this comment. I am a little scared about what people are going to think about my “honest” postings, but hey, why not take a little risk?!

Ellen Mirza said on December 5, 2010 11:53 pm

40 by 40 sounds fantastic! Go girl! Keep commenting and let me know how you are doing.

Ellen Mirza said on December 5, 2010 11:54 pm

Cheers K. :)

Ellen Mirza said on December 5, 2010 11:54 pm

Hi,
I love your articles. I work at 24 Hour Fitness and would like to send you a 24-day free pass if there is one within your area. Let me know if you are interested. If so I need your email so I can email it to you.

One thing I would suggest is that you hire a personal trainer for three sessions and have them analyze your goals and work with you. I’ve seen such a difference with a personal trainers assistance. I know in our California area they offer 3-50 minute sessions for only $129.

Also the bodybugg. Made a HUGE difference in my weight loss. I love to see how many calories I’ve burned in a day! http://www.bodybugg.com/

Let me know your thoughts.
Suz