Yes, I’m getting fit for my 40th

OK, I’m gonna do it – I am going to give myself a makeover. Starting next week I’m gonna get me a sassy-molassy body for my 40th. But I’m not gonna kill myself, just make some sensible changes to my life. Check out my video to find out more.

Am I crazy to do this??!!

11 Responses to "Yes, I’m getting fit for my 40th"

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Yes, I'm getting fit for my 40th | Lipstick Powder N Paint -- Topsy.com

2. Karen  Friday, December 3, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Not crazy! Amazing! You get even sassier, lady, you can so do it!

3. Rach  Friday, December 3, 2010 at 11:25 pm

You are so not crazy! I’m actually doing the same thing, since I turn 40 in Aug. Right now my goal is 40 by 40, which gives me 8 months to lose 40 pounds. I’ve got some other goals too, but that’s the biggie. Glad to know I have a sister in my endeavor!

4. Janine  Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Sassy-molassy you already are, lady!

Am inspired by your new-you project — you rock. xo

5. Pingback: Someplace That’s Else: Gifts, Party Prettiness, Dyeing for Lashes, and Why Wait for New Year’s?

6. Tracy  Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 6:59 pm

You go girl! I’m going to be doing the same thing! I’ll be turning 44-yikes! And my daughter is graduating High School this year, so I want to be able to wear something pretty for grad!

7. Ellen Mirza  Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 11:51 pm

Thanks Tracy! I just feel that NOW is the time for me to get myself healthy. No more putting it off.

8. Ellen Mirza  Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 11:53 pm

Thank you Janine for this comment. I am a little scared about what people are going to think about my “honest” postings, but hey, why not take a little risk?!

9. Ellen Mirza  Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 11:54 pm

40 by 40 sounds fantastic! Go girl! Keep commenting and let me know how you are doing.

10. Ellen Mirza  Sunday, December 5, 2010 at 11:54 pm

Cheers K. :)

11. SUZAN  Monday, December 13, 2010 at 10:08 am

Hi,
    I love your articles. I work at 24 Hour Fitness and would like to send you a 24-day free pass if there is one within your area. Let me know if you are interested. If so I need your email so I can email it to you.

One thing I would suggest is that you hire a personal trainer for three sessions and have them analyze your goals and work with you. I’ve seen such a difference with a personal trainers assistance. I know in our California area they offer 3-50 minute sessions for only $129.

Also the bodybugg. Made a HUGE difference in my weight loss. I love to see how many calories I’ve burned in a day! http://www.bodybugg.com/

Let me know your thoughts.
    Suz