Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller Tester Program: Testers Needed

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

garnier-anti-dark-eye-roller

Are you a beauty-product enthusiast? Do you secretly feel a rush of excitement just before trying a new product? Do you live in Canada? If your answer is “yes” to all of these questions then you might be perfect to take part in our latest product testing program.

Did you know that dark under eye circles are one of the most complained about skincare problems? We can definitely believe it. Why? Because we deal with those dreaded circles that sometimes, in all honesty, make our lives quite miserable!

We are looking for 50 Lipstick Powder N Paint readers that have dark under eye circles and are looking for a product that will help them defeat them. Those gals will be asked to test Garnier’s Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller for a week and provide honest and unbiased feedback.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click here to learn more and complete a short qualification survey.

This sounds perfect for me I am always trying to hide those imbarassing dark circles.

Shelley Josefik said on July 28, 2010 11:09 am

I would love to try this. I’m 48 and fighting aging as well as dark-circles and fatigue under my eyes, this could be a fantastic product for women like me.

Carolyn Metz said on July 28, 2010 11:09 am

Have always wondered if these products actually work! Would love to try it and see.

barbara wilson said on July 28, 2010 11:56 am

Am always looking for something to help with dark circles. I am a busy working mom, with two jobs, 2 dogs, a husband and a university student home for the summer….keeps me hopping with little time for myself and rest. Dark circles are creeping up, making me look older and feel older.

Lisa Wilson said on July 28, 2010 2:24 pm

i am the perfect candidate for this as by dark undereye circles have a life of their own and it is time to get them gone

mary peters said on July 28, 2010 3:05 pm

This is great to try, I am currently using your anti puff eye roller!

amanda quan said on July 28, 2010 4:37 pm

pick me!

lisa yelds said on July 28, 2010 7:20 pm

need this badly…….

jill hosier said on July 28, 2010 9:26 pm

I would love to try such a new product….

hiba kharroubi said on July 28, 2010 9:32 pm

I would really like to try this

angela ward said on July 29, 2010 9:43 am

I’ve had dark under eye circles since I was a little girl and still haven’t found anything that works well. Help!

Rebecca said on July 29, 2010 10:51 am

I really won’t mind trying this out. Does it work or shows a difference on people with darker skin? I’m curious to know.

Moren Hinds said on July 29, 2010 12:12 pm

I have the darkest eyes ever and evrything i use nevere works so it would be nice to see if this product will actualy work!!!!

tracy savard said on July 29, 2010 8:21 pm

I would love to see if this works!

Alisa said on July 30, 2010 3:39 pm

love to try.. i got those dark circles around my eye and trying to hide it.. still out looking for a perfect brand

rose said on August 7, 2010 9:16 pm

I’ll Have to try it to see and believe!

Adriana Ocampo said on August 27, 2010 2:52 am

im only a teen can i try this without any side effects…my dark circles make the rest of my skin look dark even thought im light skinned. pllz i need this!!!!!

sabrina said on August 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Sabrina,
Though to product is targeted to gals a little older than you, you can definitely use it. Definitely no side effects with this product.

Ellen Mirza said on August 31, 2010 8:26 am

This thing does nothing that regular concealer can’t do! THIS is a waste of money – don’t spend the $12 on it. I am a FT working mom of 2 kids under the age of 3, am tired all the time and have very dark undereyes. I REALLY thought and hoped this was something special. I fell into the trap. It’s just plain concealer/liquid makeup in a different package, ladies.

I would not recommend this product.

dana said on September 1, 2010 11:26 am

Send it to me, and I’ll try it. I’m 49 and have the dark circles.

Audrey said on September 1, 2010 3:04 pm

I have been using Garnier’s other “anti-puff” roller since it came out, so I was eager to try the new anti-dark circle one. It makes a big difference while it is on, though I have not seen an appreciable difference in my skin without it. It does feel really good while you are wearing it. It seems to tighten the whole eye area a bit ( I use it above and below my eyes).
It replaces my powder undereye concealer very well. I really like the product. One thing they should replicate in the new one is the semi-transparent tube, so that the user can tell when the product is running low. They are losing sales. I would have bought another tube for a recent trip if I had known I would need it. As a result I used my powder concealer instead when my tube ran out.

Sbmargo said on November 27, 2010 12:40 pm

i need to try this too,,,

marwa said on December 23, 2010 11:43 pm

so does it work

mariana said on January 4, 2011 11:24 pm

I have dark circles and it makes me look older. I have a younger boyfriend (in fact all of my boyfriends have been younger) because I look younger than my age. I hear 40 is the new 30, but I need to be the “NEW 20″. And, please don’t call me Cougar.

Mary Robbins said on January 6, 2011 9:35 pm

I bought this a couple weeks ago and I use it every day. I am 51 and these dark things under my eyes are a real pain! What I found doing is rolling it on, then waiting for it to dry a bit.. maybe around a minute, then use my fingers or a sponge to smooth out. It works way better that way! I am looking for coupons for it..but can’t find any so far.

Susie said on January 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Amazing! I am a make-up artist for a high-end artistry line and can sometimes be jaded to drug store lines but this is phenomenal. I wouldn’t replace my eye cream with this product but consider my current concealers trashed. My only grievance is that it doesn’t come in a variety of colors :( . *Note I wouldn’t use this product on someone with severe undereye darkness, maybe as a primer.

V said on February 10, 2011 2:23 am

would love to give this a try!!!

mark watson said on October 14, 2011 5:28 pm