Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
No need to break the bank this year – check out this collection of great gift ideas that are all under $25.
1. When we think, we write. And when we write, we grow. That’s the idea behind the Think & Write & Grow Journals ($24.95). With a plantable cover and 150 pages of lined, eco-friendly inner pages, this journal invites you to put pen to paper and grow as you write.
2. Give the gift that gives back. Consonant Body‘s Help Somebody Soap ($12) smells great, is all natural, and 100 per cent of the proceeds go to Sleeping Children Around The World (www.scaw.org).
3. A perfect gift for the handbag lover. Adapted from Anna Johnson’s bestselling book Handbags, 365 Days of Handbags Calendar 2010 ($16.99 CAD / $12.99 USD)is a delightful celebration of this most beloved of accessories.
Workman Publishing Inc.
Available at Indigo/Chapters stores across Canada and Barnes and Noble stores in the U.S
4. Who doesn’t love the gift of soft, moisturised skin? Treat her to this holiday fave – The Body Shop‘s Merry Cranberry Body Butter ($20).
5. The Quo Precious Tools Brush Collection ($22) set includes a blush brush, foundation brush, and three double ended eye shadow brushes in a gorgeous and conveneinet case.
Available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart
6. Featuring 18 individually wrapped 15g chocolate bars, the The Green & Black’s Organic Seasonal Edition Miniature Bar Collection ($22.59) includes: Organic Dark 70% bar, Milk bar, Milk Chocolate and Almond bar, Dark Chocolate and Ginger bar, Milk Chocolate and Butterscotch bar and Dark Chocolate and Cherry bar.
Green & Black’s
Available at major drug stores and supermarkets in North America
7. She can add a unique touch of winter wonderland to her brow grooming routine, with a sprinkling of angelic snowflakes. The Tweezerman Mini Snowflake Tweezers ($22) are a fun and affordable gift.
Available at select drugstores across North America
8. Available in silver or sassy burgundy wine, she’ll be thrilled to receive this stylish Reitmans croco wallet ($9.99), for those nights out on the town.
Available at Reitmans locations across Canada