This holiday season we asked Paul Venoit, CoverGirl Make-up Pro, for his suggestion on how to create the perfect office party look. The key to this sophisticated look is the creation of depth with a variation of subtle, soft colours found in the CoverGirl Enhancers Palette in Ice Princess.
- Start with a light covering of TRUblend Liquid Makeup. Use a foundation brush to smooth it onto skin. This foundation provides a natural look that covers without looking like a mask.
- Warm TRUconceal concealer on the back of your hand, then dab over any imperfections using a concealer brush.
- Brush Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink to the top of the cheekbones.
- To keep the look fresh, apply a dusting of TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Blush in Pure Romance.
- Brush the lilac shade over the entire lid from upper lash line to the eyebrow.
- Apply the lightest shade from the brow to the upper and lower inner corner of the eye.
- Using a damp angled brush, glide along the lower lash line to make the eyes pop.
- To add dimension, apply the violet shade in the centre of the lid and blend toward the outer corner of the eye.
- Layer the darkest shade to the crease of the eye and using a wet angled brush, glide along the upper lashes to create a diffusion of colour.
- For sophisticated lashes, apply LashExact Mascara in Black. Don’t forget to curl the eyelashes before applying mascara.
- Apply a coat of Wetslicks Amazemint in Everything’s Rosy, to complete the look.
Photo credit: Leigh Tynan of Tynan Studios