Thick Lashes Ahead

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

RevitalashBeauty editors have the pleasure of trying out the newest beauty tools and accessories – from ultra moisturizing face creams to plumping lip glosses. Our latest test drive promised to transform of our lashes, making them longer, fuller and thicker. And, it did!

Born out of his wife’s battle with cancer, Dr. Michael Brinkenhoff created the super eyelash conditioner RevitaLash. While going through treatments, her lashes were fragile and sparse, but with a special formula, her lashes came back to life. This has given us the ability to achieve natural, luscious lashes.

Apply RevitLash like eyeliner, just above the top lashes each night before bed and you’ll be shocked how quickly their appearance improves. Within just one week we noticed a difference. Not only are they thicker and fuller, but also it feels good knowing that a portion of the proceeds goes to breast cancer research and initiatives.

RevitaLash
www.revitalash.com
Available at select spas or www.revitalash.com

I don’t like that they do not list any of their ingredients not one anywhere on that site. I wouldn’t pay $150 for something that I have no clue what is in it. weird IMO.

karissa said on November 12, 2008 1:31 pm

woahhhh pretty pricey and yes i totally agree with karissa on the ingredients point, i mean it sounds promising but wouldnt it be nice to know what’s in this lash miracle product because god knows i might be allergic or have bad side effect to what ever ingredient in that little tube.

gia said on November 12, 2008 9:02 pm

All hail Revitalash! I, too, love this product. It doesn’t work overnight, though. I saw a noticeable difference in about 6-8 weeks. My lashes look amazing with mascara. My girlfriend uses it too, and dyes her lashes so she doesn’t have to wear mascara. Her lashes are even longer than mine. We’re true believers!!!

Savannah Smith said on February 2, 2009 6:44 pm

I’ve been using Revitalash for almost 3 months and nothing happened to my eye
color! No irritations to both my eyes and my skin. All I got are stunning lashes others envy…

georgina said on June 11, 2010 10:00 pm

yeah exactly Norma! Revitalash is amazing. I am using it as well for about 8 months now. The price fits my budget and it really enhanced my lashes naturally.

jessica said on June 15, 2010 8:59 am

Yeah! Absolutely Jessica! Revitalash is amazing. It’s been working well for me. The only reason why I am still using it until now. My lashes now is looking fuller and darker. kodus to Revitalash. I’m loving it.

Loraine said on June 15, 2010 9:12 am

Woaah! many of us here are really experiencing how amazing revitalash is. Well to share, I am so thankful to this revitalash eyelash conditioner. It really made by brittle and short lashes to naturally looking fuller, darker and
healthier lashes. Great Product.

Michelle said on June 17, 2010 5:54 am

I too have cancer. And I thank Dr. Brinkenhoff for this amazing product!! I regained my confidence because of the difference it made to my lashes and my hair. I am also using Hair by Revitalash.

Suzanne said on June 26, 2010 10:26 am

Thanks for sharing Suzanne.

Ellen Mirza said on June 28, 2010 9:52 am

Find revitalash so effective in just 3 mos. I got the result I wanted my lashes are now long and thick. I love it more when I put some mascara it enhance my lashes.

PERLIE said on July 3, 2010 10:04 am

WOw so glad to see there are many satisfied Revitalash users here. I am too are very satisified had this since January. Its great!

suzzet said on July 12, 2010 9:41 am

im not a review writer but i just have to share my amazing experience with RevitaLash its really worth buying. i love the results within 6 weeks i can see the difference it gives life to my dull lashes

macey said on July 12, 2010 11:34 am

I used revitalash every night for three weeks and I noticed a difference on my lash it started to grow and thicker. Revitalash is easy to use and a safe product. I did not feel ant side effects until now.

alma said on July 16, 2010 11:43 am

I was introduced to Revitalash by my daughter in law 2 months back. I can see the difference on my eyelashes. They are thicker and longer I’m sure.

janice said on July 19, 2010 10:04 am

My lashes weren’t particularly thin or short, but within a week of using revitalash they were noticeably thicker and longer. I know there could be more to wait and by that time it was totally beautiful.

Whitney said on July 24, 2010 12:43 pm

I prefer revitalash over latisse and other brands. Latisse is too expensive and way beyond my budget. I’ve been using revitalash ever since and it’s been working wonders for my lashes.

Marsia said on July 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Read so much about revitalash so decided to try out 4 months back. Using the conditioner and mascara. really great products. very happy customer here.

alyana said on July 27, 2010 9:41 am

since the 1st day of using revitalash it took a good impression on me because I did not feel and irritation or itchiness it only means that this product safe to use. After 3weeks I notice that my lashes are getting better its long and thick.

NADIE said on July 30, 2010 12:56 pm

I was using Latisse but honestly, It didn’t work that well for me. It is expensive and too much trouble. Didn’t go back to follow again after 2 months. A friend introduced Revitalash to me some 3 months ago and it was and still is wonderful product. I can see improvement after the 1st month. Now my eyelashes are much thicker and longer.

caren said on August 2, 2010 4:07 am

I also have the same experience. Now I’m only using revitalash.

jenny said on August 9, 2010 5:19 am

I’m glad a friend told me about revitalash because she is concern on my brittle and short lash. with the help of this product for 3months of constant usage my lash looks healthier and long.

rafer said on August 10, 2010 11:12 pm

I have forwarded this site to all my friends because I want then to try out Revitalash. It works wonders to my eyelashes and I want my friends to have the experience too. SOme of them tried it and are very pleased with the result

faith said on August 17, 2010 6:41 am

Not as much as I am loving revitalash Faith. I don’t have to say what it did to my lashes, I extremely recommend it to people who have problems with their lashes.

Emma said on August 20, 2010 12:17 am

I have also introduced revitalash to some friends and they all love it. No side effect reported so far.

sandra said on August 20, 2010 8:08 am

Faith, I did that same thing to…I sent my friends like to this site so that they’ll get to see why I have such beautiful lashes. Thanks to Revitalash.

evangeline said on August 24, 2010 6:58 am

switched to revitalash last month. and so far its been great!!

stella said on August 24, 2010 7:22 am

I used to envy others with long lashes but now, I know what the secret is. I am using Revitalash and I love what it has done for me.

venus said on August 24, 2010 11:01 am

im so thankful to my best friend after she told me about her secret on having a luscious eyelashes. and she even pass to me here half full tube of Revitalash and after using it for few weeks i can see the difference. my lashes looks thicker and longer.

hansen said on September 3, 2010 3:23 am

To me, any good product must be effective, safe, simple and affordable. Revitalash meets all criteria. I know because I have been using it for a long time and it is a brilliant product. I strongly recommend it to all.

thea said on September 3, 2010 3:27 am

My sister and I have nice eyes and quite long eyelashes. We started using Revitalash 4 weeks ago and amaze by the effect on our eyes and eyelashes. Now our eyelashes are longer and thicker. Revitalash not only a good product; is a Fantastic product.

susan said on September 5, 2010 12:18 am

Revitalash is my only choice. I love it. I encourage everyone to try it.

blissy said on September 9, 2010 1:10 am

I’ve been using revitalash for about a year now and I’m sticking with it for life. I noticed my lashes are getting fuller and darker after I consumed my first tube of revitalash eyelash conditioner. It’s really working wonders for me. The only reason why I am still using it until now.

carolyn said on September 10, 2010 5:16 am

am very glad because I had been using revitalash and my lashes were great. I had grown a super long lash and all were thicker. im also using the mascara its really nice to use

jinky said on September 10, 2010 5:20 am

I adore Revitalash. Every woman should try it.

mira said on September 14, 2010 6:59 am

I only got 2 words for Maximumlash, IT WORKS!

marie said on October 14, 2010 10:25 am

Girls, 2 thumbs up for those who have tried Maximumlash and were happy with it!

raye said on October 20, 2010 12:09 pm

I have always loved longer eyelashes but I got so tired of using mascara so I was pretty happy when I started using Maximumlash.

charm said on October 28, 2010 9:21 am

Price and value is all in maximum lash. Its worth it. I’m glad I tried it, and I’ve been using it ever since plus if you buy a maximumlash at walgreens.com and fax in their receipt you will get a ten dollar rebate check. Offer is upto Nov 20 2010 only

norene said on November 19, 2010 2:59 am

Nothing compares to maximumlash. I’ve witnessed the positive changes to my lashes quickly. Great product.

Melody said on November 30, 2010 6:14 am