Copyright 2006-2012 © LIPSTICKPOWDERNPAINT.com. All rights reserved.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
During the Holiday Season I love to add a little shimmer to my evening look – just to give me a little je ne sais quoi. Now when I say shimmer I mean a gentle, subtle glow and not full on glitter.
Elizabeth Arden is definitely my new best friend because they are the creators of the Everything Glows Collection. Now I can brighten up my eyes, cheeks and lips with shades that glimmer and shimmer with elegance.
This wonderful collection includes:
Everything Glows Compact for Eyes
A gleaming silver case filled with five shimmery shades that create a palette of holiday elegance for day and night. Vitamin-enriched, crease-resistant and silky smooth, each eyeshadow provides rich, true color that lasts all day.
Everything Glows Lip Gloss Duo
Inside the dual-sided compact, two coordinating lip glosses double the dazzle in sheer sparkling Shimmer and glistening rosy Shine.
A dusting of sheer, shimmering powder to give skin a luminous glow. Its soft, Kabuki-style brush highlights cheekbones, decolletage and shoulders for a rich, radiant appearance.
This is truly my favourite item in the collection. It is easy to apply and makes me look radiant.
The look isn’t complete until you smell divine too:
Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean
Sensual florals combine with creamy woods to reflect the whispering waters and rich textures of the Mediterranean.
GET THE LOOK
Now that you have the products, here is how you can achieve that Catherine Zeta-Jones’ Everything Glows look:
- Sweep Color Intrigue Eyeshadow in Shade #2 across brow bone
- Apply Color Intrigue Eyeshadow in Shade #1 to entire lid, and contour crease with Shade #5, sweeping slightly outward and upward. Blend well.
- Smudge Color Intrigue Eyeshadow in Shade #4 close to top and bottom lash lines
- Line close to bottom lashes with Shade #2.
- Apply two coats of Ceramide Lash Extending Treatment Mascara in Black.
- Sweep Color Intrigue Cheekcolor in Sunblush onto the apples of cheeks and upward towards hairline.
- Line lips with Smooth Line Lip Pencil in Plumrose.
- Apply Ceramide Plump Perfect Lipstick in Perfect Cassis.
- Top with lip gloss in Shimmer for added sparkle.