Beneficial Makeup

I love Benefit Cosmetics and have multiple pieces in my makeup bag. They are always coming out with ingenious products and I want to share with you some of the newer additions that I either have or desperately want!

Powder Pop!
The best and most popular face powders all in one handy portable holiday box. Dallas (rosy bronze), Hoola (bronze), and Dandelion (soft pink). Could it more perfect?

Ten palette
They strike gold again with this sweet little holiday palette that contains duo bronzes in bronze shimmer and light pink – giving you perfectly sculpted cheeks, two seductive shades for lips (sheer golden berry/sheer plum) and complementary shades for eyes (soft mauve/golden taupe).

“That Gal”
To have that flawless look, you need to make sure you skin is perfectly primed. After you moisturize apply this for smoother, brighter skin. I wear it alone or under my favourite foundation.

D’finer D’liner
Carmindy is against the lip liner but I bet she is all for this one, as is clear! It creates an invisible boundary around lips, preventing the dreaded feather factor. Yippee.

Silky Powder Eye Shadow
I have been enjoying the creaseless cream shadow/liner from Benefit and am excited about the Silky Powder Shadow that just hit the counters recently. I have three pans on my desk that I will be diving into shortly! These shades provide an even coverage to enhance and contour.

Justine Case
I wanna, wanna, wanna this! It’s the perfect beauty refresher this kit containing Some Kind-A Gorgeous for flawless complexion, Benetint for rosy lips & cheeks, California Kissin‘ and let’s not forget Eyecon for fading action day or night. OK enough of my whining!

Are you addicted to Benefit? What are you favourite products?

6 Responses to "Beneficial Makeup"

1. Anonymous  Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 2:47 pm

These are some great products!! I really want to try “That Gal”…I’m all about smooth, flawless skin! That being said, I may also have to try the D’finer D’liner. What a cool idea! If you want more daily beauty, fitness, and fashion tips from the experts, go to http://www.glamour.com/tips and register…You could also win a 3 day Spa trip for 2 to Los Angeles, airfare and hotel INCLUDED!! I work with Glamour, so I have the inside scoop ;)

2. nilla cookie  Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 5:23 pm

I heard about the clear lip liner and I need to go check it out soon! I’m hoping to wear it with my red lips this fall season so that the color doesn’t bleed. :)

3. Ashley  Friday, November 2, 2007 at 8:25 am

I have been meaning to try a primer. I’ll try That Gal. Thanks for the tip!

4. Anonymous  Saturday, November 3, 2007 at 1:28 am

One of my “must-have” products is Benefit’s eye shadow base, called “F.Y. …Eye”. I discovered the value of using an eye shadow base when I myself sold a major brand at a department store cosmetics counter (not Benefit). I am older and my eyelids are not as taut as they used to be, so I was getting eyeshadow creasing by the end of the day. My eyeshadow stays in place all day long now, with NO creasing! It’s a fabulous product. It goes on clear with no color of its own so it doesn’t distract from whatever eyeshadow you may be wearing.

5. Pavlina  Wednesday, December 5, 2007 at 2:21 pm

I’m a bit upset about the new lip liner as it has replaced my beloved DeGroovie. DeGroovie was the best product ever to prevent lip products from wandering into the fine creases. Nothing else has ever worked for me. It was a thick wax that melted into those lines, creating an impenetrable barrier. I just don’t see how this pencil will works even half as good. I have tried “invisible” liners before and they don’t work at all. Bad move Benefit!

6. Anonymous  Friday, December 14, 2007 at 11:01 pm

2 Great Favorites

My VERY favorite Benefit product is their signature High Brow product! I love that it comes in a pencil, which is much smoother than a shadow. Just a quick line under the brow sets apart eyeshadow from brow and really makes the eye pop and look professionally done!

I also love using Dr. Feelgood under my foundation. Being in my mid-30’s, I have just a few fine lines as well as a few larger pores in areas that get shiny. This product fixes both by matifying and filling in the fine lines. Give a very finished look.