Jewellery For Your Lashes?

Friday, July 13, 2007

I recently saw this advertisement for Revlon’s Lash Jewels. At first glance, I thought the ad was for some exotic fake lashes but no, this product adds a little crystal-like jewel to your lashes.

Wouldn’t this be fun for a night of clubbing or perfect for a Christmas event – like having mini icicles on your lashes.

How to use: Apply your favourite mascara and then twist the base of the Lash Jewel pen to dispense a small amount of liquid to the tip of your lash. Be careful not to apply too much. The solution will quickly solidify to create a multi-dimensional dazzling jewel-like bead.

Depending on your mood, there are four very fun colours: Precocious Pink, Smoldering Violet, Chrystal Gaze, Aqua Allure

I would love to know what you think about this product and what type of event you will or have worn it to.

Lash Jewel is part of the Revlon Limited Edition Collection so make sure you grab it before they are all gone.

www.revlon.com

Oooh I have never tried this but it looks really cool! Thanks for sharing this item.

Anonymous said on July 14, 2007 12:22 am

I think these look real hot for photoshoots. I bet they are a pain to put on though

KC said on July 16, 2007 10:14 am

hi ellen

woow wat a nice look isn’t it,thanks for giving information.But as KC said above, by applying that u will feel difficulty.. so wat u will suggest

Skin Care Beauty Zone said on July 17, 2007 3:45 am

I’ve tried this, and hated the results. It didn’t solidify at all, it was dead hard getting the right amount out, and once I did it was still just a big old sloppy mess.

Bjooti said on July 17, 2007 3:46 am

I’m curious how they feel to wear. Are they heavy enough to make you aware of them? I’d be worried that I’d unconciously swipe at them and make a mess… A neat idea though, but plain old fake lashes are more than enough for moi.

mamaluv said on July 18, 2007 5:46 pm

I tried this. It looked great for about 3 hours. Then the gel started to work it’s way down my lashes, so I had giant clumps of lashes. Then it got on my lids and smeared my shadow- even with Primer Potion on! ick… I returned it the next day :(

Anonymous said on July 18, 2007 9:11 pm

I scored one of these in the clerance bin at Target for $3. I’m going to try it next week.

The Home Spa Goddess said on July 19, 2007 3:09 am

Dior had this exact same product 2 Christmas’s ago. I loved it, because you could get a really little barely there jewel or a large one. They were easy to put on after the first few tries. Very fun!

Anonymous said on July 19, 2007 12:11 pm

This product is awful. It doesn’t work. It is messy to apply, doesnt dry, takes a long time to put on and turns into a slimy mess. I hope another company makes a working version of this product because the concept is great. Don’t waste your money on the Revlon version.

Marla said on July 25, 2007 8:04 pm