Maybelline Define-A-Lash

Yesterday I purchased the brand new Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara that promises definition and length without clumping. This ultra modern lime green tube has a flexible rubber brush with varying bristle lengths to assist in really lengthening your lashes.

I tried it today for the first time and am really liking it. It has been on since 6:30am (now 3pm) and has not flaked or smudged.

Another great benefit is that it’s ophthalmologist tested, so it won’t irritate your eyes. Give it a try!

$9.99 CAD $7.95 USD
www.maybelline.com

6 Responses to "Maybelline Define-A-Lash"

1. Anonymous  Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 12:17 pm

I also bought the mascara… I have short stubby lashes and found that the wand was hard to handle because it flexes so easily. I can’t seem to get enough to go on my lashes. I put it on and it looks like I have nothing on. Also, I find that it pokes me at the base of my lashes because the bristles are hard.

2. WhoseMommy  Saturday, June 2, 2007 at 7:29 pm

Oh, I have to try it.

I have tried all the other rubber brushed mascaras and have been pretty pleased…though I am using BadGal now and really wanting to finally try DiorShow next!

3. Beauty Chick  Sunday, June 3, 2007 at 3:12 pm

I love the new molded brushes (I reviewed a few on my blog) – looking forward to trying this one!

4. Kara  Friday, June 8, 2007 at 9:37 am

I just bought some a couple of days ago and I’m really loving it too! It makes my lashes look great =)

5. Melissa from Ft. Worth, TX  Thursday, June 28, 2007 at 9:44 am

I tried this mascara this morning and am pretty thrilled with it so far. I can honestly say that I have never liked any mascara I have tried but I guess there is a first time for everything. I’m going to tell all my friends to try it.

6. Anonymous  Tuesday, July 10, 2007 at 12:30 pm

i love this mascara its not glooopy like the rimmel ones. Its nice and cheap and seriously defines and make eyelashes look natural. im asian so i have really short and not many eyelashes, this mascara is perfect. Its only too bad it doesnt volumise but i find cyrling the lashes before hand does the trick